This Blog Has Moved!

Right, so yes, five years ago I moved to github pages, and never bothered to redirect any of these pages there. Now I've moved on from there, and... Finally I am using my real domain, trishagee.com . My blog is now at trishagee.com/blog .  See you there!

QCon London: Disruptor presentation video

The "User's Guide to the Disruptor" presentation I gave at QCon London is now available on the InfoQ site.  This is the same presentation as the one I gave at Skillsmatter in March, but the questions are different.  Plus since I'm winging it every time, I probably cover slightly different things or explain some stuff better / worse.

Comments

  1. I am wondering is any source code available to download of your presentation "car" example ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, the code is still not available yet. I hope it will be soon. This blog will be the first to announce it, I promise

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments have been disabled since this blog is no longer active.

Popular posts from this blog

Dissecting the Disruptor: What's so special about a ring buffer?

Dissecting the Disruptor: Writing to the ring buffer

Dissecting the Disruptor: Why it's so fast (part one) - Locks Are Bad