This Blog Has Moved!

Right, so yes, five years ago I moved to github pages, and never bothered to redirect any of these pages there. Now I've moved on from there, and... Finally I am using my real domain, trishagee.com . My blog is now at trishagee.com/blog .  See you there!

More videos from Java One 2011

It must be time for me to move on from talking about Java One, it has dominated my blog of late.  But also I want to talk about JAX London from this week.

But before I move on, it's probably worth rounding off with the last two resources from the conference.

1) Martin Thompson and I are interviewed about the Disruptor winning the Duke Award (we come in halfway through):



2) I'm interviewed by Duchess about life, the universe and everything (well, the London Java Community, the JCP, the LMAX Disruptor and Duke Award, and women programmers).

 


Comments

  1. Did the camera man for the Oracle/JavaOne interview work on NYPD Blue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did tell me he was going to be moving around and towards and away from me. I thought "Don't those things have zoom?"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments have been disabled since this blog is no longer active.

Popular posts from this blog

Dissecting the Disruptor: What's so special about a ring buffer?

Dissecting the Disruptor: Writing to the ring buffer

Dissecting the Disruptor: Why it's so fast (part one) - Locks Are Bad